Ashfield College, Sandyford Road, Dundrum, Dublin 16.
Our new, state of the art premises is just a two minute walk from the Balally LUAS stop.
Public Transport Links
The LUAS stops in Balally LUAS Station every five, ten to fifteen minutes, depending on the time of day.
The LUAS journeys from St Stephens Green, Harcourt, Charlemont, Ranelagh, Beechwood, Cowper, Milltown, Windy Harbour, Dundrum, Balally, Kilmacud, Stillorgan, Sandyford, Central Park, Glencairn, The Gallops, Leopardstown Valley, Ballyogan Wood, Carrickmines, Laughanstown, Cherrywood, and onto Brides Glen. St Stephens Green to Dundrum takes 15 minutes on the LUAS.
The LUAS stop is 200 metres (2 minutes’ walk) from the entry door to the School.
There are a number of buses, time tables will be available at main desk in the college and are available at the Customer Service Desk in Dundrum Town Centre.
• No 14 linking Beaumont (Ardlea Road), Fairview, D’Olier Street, Eden Quay, Rathmines, Braemor Road, Ballinteer, Dundrum LUAS Station. Every 17 to 7 minutes.
• No 17 linking Rialto, Kimmage, Churchtown, UCD Belfield, Blackrock DART Station. Every 15 to 35 minutes.
• No 44 linking DCU, Larkhill, O’Connell Street, Dundrum, Stepaside, Enniskerry. Every 5 to 30 Minutes.
• No 44b linking Glencullen, Sandyford, Dundrum, Dundrum LUAS Station. Every 5 to 15 minutes.
• No 61 linking Whitechurch, Nutgrove Ave, Milltown, Renelagh, Eden Quay. Every 10 to 20 minutes.
• No 116 linking Parnell Square, Stillorgan, Sandyford, Dundrum, Whitechurch. Every 15 to 25 minutes.