Were are in Dundrum Town Centre
We are located on Level 2m
Just a two minute walk from the Balally LUAS stop to the school door.
The LUAS stops in Balally LUAS Station every five, ten to fifteen minutes, depending on the time of day.
The LUAS journeys from St Stephens Green, Harcourt, Charlemont, Ranelagh, Beechwood, Cowper, Milltown, Windy Harbour, Dundrum, Balally, Kilmacud, Stillorgan, Sandyford, Central Park, Glencairn, The Gallops, Leopardstown Valley, Ballyogan Wood, Carrickmines, Laughanstown, Cherrywood, and onto Brides Glen. St Stephens Green to Dundrum takes 15 minutes on the LUAS.
There are a number of buses, time tables will be available at main desk in the college and are available at the Customer Service Desk in Dundrum Town Centre.
• No 14 linking Beaumont (Ardlea Road), Fairview, D’Olier Street, Eden Quay, Rathmines, Braemor Road, Ballinteer, Dundrum LUAS Station. Every 17 to 7 minutes.
• No 17 linking Rialto, Kimmage, Churchtown, UCD Belfield, Blackrock DART Station. Every 15 to 35 minutes.
• No 44 linking DCU, Larkhill, O’Connell Street, Dundrum, Stepaside, Enniskerry. Every 5 to 30 Minutes.
• No 44b linking Glencullen, Sandyford, Dundrum, Dundrum LUAS Station. Every 5 to 15 minutes.
• No 61 linking Whitechurch, Nutgrove Ave, Milltown, Renelagh, Eden Quay. Every 10 to 20 minutes.
• No 116 linking Parnell Square, Stillorgan, Sandyford, Dundrum, Whitechurch. Every 15 to 25 minutes.
The Ashfield Express collects students each morning, and returns them to their destinations each evening. Call (01) 490 40 50 and speak to our Admissions Officer for further details.
Our location has good bike path access, and many areas for locking up. Lockup ares include: the main entrance to the Centre, North Entrance/Town Square, the Tesco surface carpark , in the Pembroke District, at the Balally Entrance, and outside the RSA building. In the Level 2M Red Car Park , there are 40 bicycle parking places, covered and protected from the weather. Local Authority also offer some covered bicycle parking places, opposite Winter’s Bar on the main Sandyford Road.
There are approximately 3,200 car parking spaces available for use in Dundrum Town Centre car park and an additional 500 car parking spaces available in the old Shopping Centre car park in Dundrum village which is approx 300 metres in distance.